Thanksgiving Food Drive
CHS 9th Grade
November 7 – November 14
Benefiting the Montgomery County Food Bank
Sponsored by the CHS 9 Leo Club
- Please Bring Nonperishable Food Items to Your 1st Period Teacher
- Collected food items will be given to families of Montgomery County
- Pasta and other dry goods are considered non–perishable foods.
- Non–perishable foods have a long shelf life and don’t require refrigeration.
- Examples include: canned meats, canned fish, canned nuts, peanut butter, jelly, macaroni and cheese mixes, spaghetti noodles, dried peas, beans, bread mix, oatmeal, dry cereal, rice, Hamburger Helper, Pasta Roni, grits, powdered milk, evaporated milk, canned soup, canned fruits, canned vegetables, canned juices and canned spaghetti sauce.